Safe Arrival SMS is a unique and innovative service that enables Warid Postpaid subscribers (who have activated International Roaming or SMS Roaming service) to send an SMS to inform their loved ones that they have arrived safely at an overseas destination.
Safe Arrival SMS can be sent to maximum of 3 mobile numbers within Pakistan. This service is available only in those countries where Warid has bilateral International Roaming partners. Customers must perform network selection to initiate Safe Arrival SMS. Upon arrival at the destination and successful selection of roaming partner’s network, Warid’s automated system sends a Safe Arrival SMS to mobile numbers the customer has provided.
Customers will be charged Rs. 25/- per month as subscription fee for this service.
This service will also have the provision to allow customers to choose the countries for which they want to skip/block Safe Arrival SMS service.
Safe Arrival SMS FAQs
- What is Safe Arrival SMS?
Safe Arrival SMS enables all Warid Postpaid subscribers who have activated International Roaming (IR) or SMS Roaming service on their numbers to send an automatic SMS to inform their loved ones upon their safe arrival in an overseas country where Warid has bilateral International Roaming partners.
- What are the benefits of Safe Arrival SMS?
The benefits of Safe Arrival SMS are:
- A convenient method to inform your loved ones that you have arrived safely at an overseas destination
- A cheaper way of sending messages while roaming
- Is this service available to all Warid customers?
Currently, this service is only available to Warid Postpaid subscribers who have either activated International Roaming or SMS Roaming service.
- How do I subscribe to Safe Arrival SMS Service?
Warid International Roaming / SMS Roaming subscribers can activate this service simply by calling 321 from their Warid connection or visiting our nearest business center and asking the customer service representative to activate the Safe Arrival SMS service. Customers will also provide maximum of 3 numbers on which they want Safe Arrival SMS to be sent.
- How do I send Safe Arrival SMS?
Once you reach your overseas destination and select our roaming partner’s network, Warid will send the following text message to the mobile numbers you have provided us:
“Dear Customer, <Subscriber Name> has reached <Country Name> safely. Warid wishes our valued customer a pleasant stay.”
- Who can I send a Safe Arrival SMS to?
You can send a Safe Arrival SMS to any mobile number within Pakistan.
- Will my friend or family member be able to receive my Safe Arrival SMS if he/she is roaming overseas?
Yes, they will be able receive your Safe Arrival SMS even when they are roaming overseas.
- What are the charges for sending a Safe Arrival SMS?
Safe Arrival SMS is a subscription based service and is charged at Rs. 25/- per month for this service.
- How will the Safe Arrival SMS charges be displayed on my bill?
This service will be shown and billed separately on your monthly bill
- Is there a limit to the number of Safe Arrival SMS that I can send?
You can send Safe Arrival SMS to up to 3 mobile numbers within Pakistan.