Warid presents a fantastic offer for its customers in Multan, Faisalabad and Gujranwala regions that provide both savings and convenience. On the purchase of airtime worth Rs. 2,999 and Rs. 1,799, all new Warid subscribers in and around these regions will get a handset and a Warid SIM, absolutely free!
Purchase Bulk Airtime Worth Rs 2,999 and Get Free
- Warid Colored Screen Dual SIM Handset – S213
- Dual SIM technology, FM radio, torch, games, speaker phone and battery time up to 530 hours
- Preloaded balance amount of Rs. 2,999
- Warid prepaid SIM
Terms & Conditions
Purchase Bulk Airtime Worth Rs 1,799 and Get Free
- Warid Handset – S501
- FM radio, torch, games, speaker phone and battery time up to 400 hours
- Preloaded balance amount of Rs 1,799
- Warid prepaid SIM
- Currently this offer is valid for Multan, Faisalabad and Gujranwala regions only.
(Please click here for list of cities)
- This offer is only for new Warid customers.
- The preloaded balance can be used for on-net calls, off-net calls, SMS, MMS and GPRS when subscriber is in the above mentioned regions.
- The free balance can only be used in and near the specified regions. Outside the region, your regular balance will be used for calls and SMS.
- The preloaded balance cannot be used for:
- Offers with daily and monthly rental deductions (e.g. LBC, Zoom etc.)
- Balance Transfer
- The preloaded balance expiry is 12 months which can be rolled over with additional top ups.
- Warid Prepaid 30 LCR Package (30 second pulse) is the default package with handset bundle offer.
- The handset bundle offer SIM and the handset cannot be used with any other handset or SIM before the preloaded balance is consumed.
- Upon handset/SIM de-bundling, SIM will be blocked and customers will have to visit the Warid Business Center to re-activate the SIM.
- Customers can use Warid “Bol Anmol” offer upon exhaustion of their preloaded balance.
- For preloaded balance inquiry dial *200*6#.
- Airtime of Rs. 2,999 and Rs. 1,799 is inclusive of taxes.
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- 19.5% FED on usage and 15% withholding tax is deducted on each recharge amount.
- Warid can change the rates at its discretion.