Your answering machine!
Voice Mail allows you to receive your voice messages even when your mobile is switched off‚ you are outside the coverage area‚ or your phone is busy. You can retrieve these messages for free from your Warid phone at your own convenience.
- Depending upon the length of the message‚ total space allocated is 1MB (equivalent to 90 seconds approximately)
- Messages can be stored for up to 3 days
- Set your own password for complete privacy & security
- Greet your callers with a personal message in your own voice
- Receive SMS notification for new messages
How to get?
Check your package plan to see if this service is available to you by default (as a bundled service). If this service is not one of the bundled services‚ kindly call 321 from your Warid phone to subscribe.
How to activate Voice Mail?
Set call divert in your mobile handset menu to the voice mailbox number which is 101.
You will hear the system greeting.
Follow the voice prompts to:
- Record your name
- Record your personal greeting
- Play your voice messages etc.
- Set/enter your password
How to check Voice Mail?
- Dial 101 from your Warid phone
- Enter your password...
Note: Service is available for Warid postpaid subscribers only.